Your shopping cart is empty!
1) By booking an event with Javelin Trackdays Ltd you agree to ensure that your vehicle is fit for purpose, mechnically sound and safe. You agree to abide by any rules that my be applicable to the event and you agree that your vehicle will comply with the noise requirements of the event. Failure to follow any of these rules may see you removed from the event and no refund or credit will be issued.
2) Bookings must be paid for in full at the time of booking, a place is not reserved on a trackday until payment has been taken. The price payable will be the price applicable to that event / product / service on the date of payment NOT the date of order
3) Javelin Trackdays Ltd reserves the right to cancel or refuse any bookings.
4) Cancellations :
a). Up to 10 days before an event you may request a refund or credit using our Cancellation Request Form, if the event is currently sold out then the booking will need to be replaced first before either option can be actioned.
b). Within 10 days of an event you may request a credit using our Cancellation Request Form which can be issued on the provision that your booking can be replaced on the event first.
Any Refunds made are subject to a £20 administration fee. Credits are issued against the Javelin account of the person who booked the event and cannot be transferred to a different account. Only the person who made the original booking is authorised to request any changes be made and all requests must be made in writing.
c). Within 72 hours of the event no refunds or credit will be issued.
5) Any refunds / credits for bookings cancelled by clients are solely at Javelin Trackdays Ltd discretion.
6) Javelin Trackdays Ltd reserves the right to alter any of the prices on its website without prior notice.
7) Despite our best intentions, certain circumstances will mean that we reserve the right to amend or cancel any event, venue, circuit layout or event format without prior notice. In such a situation we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible. In the case of event cancellation by a venue or ourselves prior to the event date the terms below will apply. It is accepted that despite the best intentions of Javelin Trackdays Ltd events may be adversely affected by adverse weather, unforseeable circumstances or on track incidents etc.
If an event is cancelled on the event day clients who signed on will then be offered a choice of options :-
a). On events with an base entry fee in excess of £150 a full credit or a refund (less a £20 admin fee) will be offered. You decide.
b). On events with a base entry fee below £150 a full credit only will be issued for the entry fee value for use against a future Javelin Trackdays Ltd event or service. A credit for the entry fee paid plus any additional options ordered will be added to the clients account.
In such situations Javelin Trackdays Ltd will not be liable to refund any monies or expenses incurred as a result of events so affected. It should be noted that if a client cancels a booking prior to an event being officially cancelled by the Venue Operator or Javelin Trackdays Ltd then our normal Terms & Conditions will apply. There will be no retrospective refund or credit.
8) Javelin Trackdays Ltd or it's agents cannot be held responsible if your choice of event is unavailable or unsuitable.
9) Motoring events can be dangerous involving the risk of death or serious injury to participants. It is a condition of admittance that you and your passengers will be required to sign a Drivers or Passengers Risk Awareness Form prior to entering the pit-lane. This does mean that you accept full responsibility for any personal injury or damage to your own vehicle, howsoever caused.This indemnity will not apply to such liabilities etc, which have been established to have been due to the negligence of Javelin Trackdays Ltd or its Servants or Agents.
10) It should be noted that many Road Car Insurance policies do not cover the vehicle for damage whilst in trackday use. Trackday insurance is optional and should be arranged by the individual via a third party.
11) You accept that Javelin Trackdays Ltd events may be photographed and filmed. Therefore images of you or your property may appear on our websites, social media or in associated literature without your prior consent.
12) These Terms and Conditions are governed by the jurisdiction of the laws of England & Wales